Treinen Farm Adult or Family Groups (outside of normal hours)
This form is to request a time for your group OUTSIDE OF OUR NORMAL OPERATING HOURS (no reservations are needed during our normal hours, unless you need a bonfire reservation.) IF YOU DON’T SEE THE TIME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, CHECK WEBSITE FOR HOURS–we might be open at that time, in which case you don’t need reservations.
GROUPS OUTSIDE OF NORMAL HOURS OPTIONS
- Corn Maze Adventure $10.90+tax – no minimum # in group
- Pumpkin Patch Fun $12.80+tax– minimum 10 people
- Do-It-All–$17.99+tax minimum 10 people
- Admission Only – $6.49+tax no minimum # in group
See treinenfarm.com/hours-admission/ for details
BONFIRES: You can request a bonfire on this form ($50, in addition to admission for each guest)
- All reservations include use of farm play and activity areas
NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED, but we ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to cancel.
You will pay when you arrive at the farm. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and business checks (no personal checks.) We can also send you an invoice prior to the event if you prefer.
Here’s what to do:
- Pick the date/time that you have in mind, even if it’s tentative. Click on your START time (generally end time is flexible but we like groups to be finished by 9 pm on school nights.)
- Fill out the form, including any questions you might have.
- The booking will be tentative until approved by us. You will get an email when it is confirmed, or we will follow up with questions and/or answers.
- Once you get a confirmation email, check it and make sure everything looks good.
- If you are trying to book an event within 48 hours (or before 2pm during the week), you won’t be able to use this form. Instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to seeing you here at the farm!